Improve breathing, relieve tight hips and hamstrings and recover faster with our January 3-day online yoga for runners challenge!
• Hosted by running coach and yoga instructor Jess McLeod
• Only 10 minutes per day on the 26th, 27th and 28th of February
• Instructional videos
• Participate from anywhere
• No yoga experience needed
• Feel awesome and run easier
CHALLENGE DATES: 26th, 27th and 28th of February
Learn how to increase lung capacity and breathe more efficiently while running.
Learn a few simple techniques to alleviate tight hips and hamstrings almost instantly.
A quick post-run routine to prevent stiff muscles and shorten recovery time.